Outdoor activities like whitewater rafting can be exhilarating, especially if you have experienced some extreme rapids like the ones found on the Colorado River. No one wants to have to be worried about the safety of his or her belongings especially when on a raft. Therefore, we have designed the RokPak so you can worry about navigating the rapids instead if your stuff has found the bottom of the river.
Benefits of a RokPak when Whitewater Rafting
- Waterproof storage for your smartphone, camera, keys and other things
- 2 USB ports inside so you can keep your phone and camera charged to capture the moments of successfully surviving the river
- Protects your devices against external shocks and bumps
- The water activated LED SOS feature is also complimented by the fact that the RokPak is water proof as such the user need not be concerned about its durability whilst whitewater rafting
- Built in solar panel can give you enough power (if the internal battery is dead) to make that call for help if you go overboard and find yourself stranded
- Designed to be charged with a micro USB so you can charge on the way to your next adventure
- 4 function LED flashlight that features a low and high intensity display, one that pulsates as well as the SOS feature
All these features make RokPak the ultimate companion whilst whitewater rafting!
RokPak is designed to safely house your smartphone and other electronic devices (protecting them from water damage whilst whitewater rafting), keys, wallet, drivers’ license and other personal items. Not only does RokPak keep them dry and ensure their safety it also acts a protection from sand and rocks that are almost impossible for a user to escape, especially in speaker openings as well as charging ports on smartphones and other electronic devices. This is critical, as it is well known that sand particles can damage the sensitive internal electronic parts of devices.
The RokPak is able to provide charge for your phone, camera or GoPro to ensure that your ability to capture beautiful footage remains intact with no concerns for damage to it whilst whitewater rafting. The RokPak is head and shoulders above the competition as it also features a built in solar panel which harnesses the sun’s energy to ensure whilst whitewater rafting, it is charging.
Understandably a concern you may have is, will you find the RokPak if it falls into the water whilst whitewater rafting? Yes you will because it floats! You can also turn on the water activated LED SOS beacon so it’s easier to spot floating downstream.
The RokPak is specifically designed to withstand both internal and external pressures. Therefore, should someone step on it or should you fall on it, you need not worry that the contents inside will be damaged or that the exterior will be destroyed.
Really, the RokPak is a device for all outdoor activities and true to its name the RokPak is designed for the whitewater rafter who loves the sea and engages with it. So what are you waiting for, get your rafting on with RokPak, the ultimate whitewater rafting companion.