Fishing is something that many learn as a child, and continue to do throughout their lives. Although in the last decade or so, fishing has changed with the creation of electronics to aid in reeling in that big catch. Younger fishermen are not only using this tech to help them catch the fish, but also use it to post to social media to show off the results of their hard work and patience.
Being out on a fishing boat or remote fishing location, there is no access to power for smartphones or cameras. What happens when you reel in the catch of a lifetime and your phone is dead? You need something to bring with you in case your phone battery is low.
Fishing tool with so many benefits everyone should own one
- Waterproof to keep your phone, wallet and keys safe
- It floats! So if for some reason you knock it into the water it wont sink to the bottom of the lake
- 12,000 mAh can charge 2 devices simultaneously
- Military grade drop protection keeps your valuables and electronics from breaking inside
- Built in solar panel charges your RokPak battery while fishing all day and night
- The solar panel also has the benefit of being shatterproof.
- Recharge with a car charger on the way to the next fishing adventure
- 4 function LED flashlight if you are starting before dawn or ending after the sun goes down
All these make RokPak the ultimate companion when you are fishing!
The fishing community truly loves the RokPak Pioneer series because its something that does not exist and solves a problem they had. After speaking to a lot of those people in the fishing community there is definitely one thing everyone can agree on. They have all lost a phone to the water in which they fish. Sometimes it happens when they are trying to reel in a fish and knock it into the water. Sometimes they drop it into the water trying to take a good picture.
This is when we tell avid fishermen that RokPak can charge 2 phones at the same time, inside a floating waterproof box that has a solar panel built in. After they see it, they are ready to buy one because it is such a valuable tool to add to their current fishing gear. Now they will know that phone or action camera will have enough power to capture that moment you have the day of your life on the lake. Or worst case scenario, you need help and you have that charge to make a call for help.
So next time you think about going fishing, make sure you have a RokPak with you. Its 12,000-mAh battery will keep your devices charged and more importantly dry, which could save you a trip to the Verizon store to buy a new phone that could cost over $1000! RokPak is an essential piece of gear for everyone who enjoys fishing.