One of the best ways to reconnect with nature and one’s self is to go camping and get away from it all. However, there are several dangers a camper may face including wild animals, poisonous plants and the list goes on! Yet it appears that most campers’ fear is actually not being able to communicate with the outside world! Advancements in technology has provided us with the best camping gear in the history of man kind. There are no outlets in nature, and for this reason we have created the RokPak, the ultimate in camping gear. RokPak is not only a viable source of power; it is a secure location to store your personal belonging and electronic devices. After all, people lose things 9 out of 10 times when they go camping, which is why combining all of this camping gear into one simple product is the perfect solution.
The Key Features of the innovative camping gear are as follows:
• Built in solar panel to recharge the RokPak in emergency situations
• Shatterproof solar panel for enhanced durability and functionality
• Easy to use hinges, even for the little camper
• Micro USB charger or car charger for the camper on the go
• 4 function LED flashlight with SOS feature which can prove very helpful for campers
• LCD displays amount of battery power remaining
• 2 USB ports for charging any camping gear with a battery
• Military Grade drop protection against hard surfaces such as rocks and caves.
• Multiple points for securing to your backpack, bag or even hanging from your tent
• The camper can keep everything safe and secure in the waterproof, drop proof rugged storage system
• Available in Marine Blue, Safety Orange, and Camo
It is not difficult to see how the RokPak Pioneer Series enables one to stay in connection with the outside world. However it has added benefits for the camper who is armed with this unique piece of camping gear. Its flashlight makes it easier to identify dangers during night camping excursions. Some of these dangers include Poison Ivy, which causes unsightly and uncomfortable rashes to develop on exposed skin. The built in flashlight can be the difference between avoiding Poison Ivy at night or walking into it. In addition, there is also the danger of stinging nettles, which actually feel like a million (ok, maybe a few hundred) needles are attacking one’s skin simultaneously. The bottom line is that these plants lead to discomfort. Once a camper knows what they look like in the day you are usually able to avoid them, but at night, without a flashlight maybe not so much. RokPak is also the perfect camping gear to house first aid treatments for the unfortunate camper who actually gets caught by these plants. It’s a win, win situation when the camper is carrying a RokPak Pioneer Series.
Clearly the RokPak is not only well designed camping gear; it has been made in a way that is highly functional and definitely worth taking with you on any excursion. This is a must have for your camping gear that will make all of your fellow campers jealous. Now you know, the RokPak Pioneer Series is the camping gear you didn’t know you needed.